Wednesday 4 March 2009

spring has sprung


Although its not quite as sunny as the weekend, I feel spring is definitely upon us.
When I walk round the garden (which is becoming a daily ritual) I'm beginning to notice changes from day to day, whether it be fresh shoots pushing through or the increasing birdsong. The garden is in limbo, waiting to burst into life. Which is why I am happy that I have had a bit of a head start this year with the warmer weather. It would be nice to have a finished garden one day, but what would I do with myself!!

I'm getting the urge to sow some seeds which is always a good sign!


Eye spy....?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh I can see the little robin!
So cute.
Lisa x

Simone said...

I can't wait to get out in the garden more but it has been rainy here and there was a ground frost last night. I really want to cut the grass more than anything!!!

this is my patch said...

We talk the same talk when out in the garden Clare. Last autumn I planted some crocus like yours in pots, they have been really successful, and have added great colour around the garden. I love your robin photo. The robin in my garden gives me the runaround and I just cannot manage to get a shot of him/her! x